Well I guess I'd better do the tradition Halloween post. The kids got to dress up quite a few times this year. Gavin did for school, Bressain's work party, a church party and then trunk or treat. He chose to be Darth Vader a couple times and Spiderman a couple times. Parker was a Monkey a few times and a Tiger once. They had fun and got entirely too much candy. We ended up dumping their buckets into a big bowl and used that for giving to our Trick or Treaters. (is that mean?)
Parker did not understand what was going on. Someone would give him a piece of candy and he wanted to eat it right then and there. He would get so mad when we made him stick it in his bag for later. This was the first year that Gavin cared so much about his candy--he had to choose which one you could have, and if you didn't ask first he would get upset with you. I'm just happy to have it all out of the house!
No comments:
Post a Comment