Saturday, October 23, 2010

Parker





Parker has gotten so much fun lately! I am thinking that the terrible 2's aren't so bad, or we just haven't reached the worst of it yet. Don't get me wrong, he still tries me everyday, but maybe I am either getting used to it, or learning how to deal with him better. He does not have a shy bone in his body, we took him into nursery for the first day and he walked in, said "Bye Mommy", and was a happy little boy when we picked him up. So not what I was used to with Gavin, but hey we'll take it!
He knows all of his animal sounds and if you ask him to say them he loves to tell you. He loves airplanes, but for some reason he calls them zzzzz-Pa's. He is constantly pointing to the sky saying "zzzzzPa". When you ask him to say Batman- he starts dancing and singing "NaaNaaNaaNaa, Batman!" He is so full of energy, it just blows me away! I took him to the mall a few days ago, I forgot the stroller, I thought he'd be ok because we were just running to one place. He RAN that entire mall, screaming and laughing the whole way. Neither Gavin nor I could catch him.
He has learned how to be mischievous and hide when he is doing something he knows is naughty. A few days ago, Gavin threw a piece of gum in the garbage, well Parker wanted it, so he grabbed it out of the garbage, shoved it in his mouth and then ran to his bedroom as fast as his little legs would carry him and slammed the door shut.
He is so full of personality. He has always been a high maintenance child--and he still is. He is loud, he has little patience and he has a temper--oh this kid has a temper! But on the flip side to that he is so loving--he loves to give hugs and kisses, he loves to be snuggled and rocked. He cracks me up with the things he does and says and the faces he makes. I just love him to pieces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment