Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New Carpet, New Job




When we were looking to buy this house, one of the main and only things I hated about it was the carpet. The people who lived here before us were renters and they must have had animals. It was gross! I have been dreaming of getting new carpet since then. My mom made the mistake of taking me to the carpet store with her to help her choose some she was laying at her house, when I found this really good deal. They were marking this carpet down because it was last years style, plus offering free installation. Bressain and I talked it over for quite awhile and decided to just go for it. It was crazy getting it installed though. I didn't realize how much work it was going to be, we basically had to move everything from room to room 3 separate times. Thank goodness I have such an awesome family! My brothers and brother in law rock, they helped us out a ton! Now that its all done, I am so happy we did it, I am loving it!

The other exciting news that has been going on, Bressain switched jobs this week. He had been at Caselle for a little over 5 yrs. It was sad to say goodbye to that company, they treated us well. It was Bressain's first "real" programming job, and he learned and grew a lot there. But, it was time to move on to bigger and better things. He now works at Dentrix, which is in American Fork (luckily right off the freeway, to help with the commute). He is now making dental software rather than accounting software. They are a much bigger company than we are used to, but so far he thinks he is going to like it. Hopefully it continues to go well!

No comments:

Post a Comment