When I am getting ready for the day, I usually try to lock the kids out of the bathroom and turn on a TV show for them. It rarely happens that they actually stay and watch TV without coming in and destroying the bathroom-but I try. I got lucky this day though, when I opened up my bathroom door this is what I saw. I had to go get my camera, cause they are just so cute!
I am so blessed to have these 2 boys! They can frustrate me to no end some (more like most) days, and I often lose my patience with them. But, there are many times throughout my day that I just look at their sweet little faces and am overwhelmed with love for them. It is those little moments that make it all worth it!
On a side note--Parker is becoming quite the little TV watcher. I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand I don't like him watching so much TV cause its really not good for him, but on the other hand, I FINALLY have 2 minutes to get something accomplished. His favorite show is "Monkey George" (aka Curious George)--I love to listen to him watch this show, it makes him crack up laughing, full on uncontrollable belly laugh. Oh, it is the cutest thing!
No comments:
Post a Comment