Saturday, September 4, 2010

Long Time, No Blogging!



I wish I had a good excuse for not keeping up on the blogging but I don't. Summer is over--So I'm going to play catch up and blog about it. Unfortunately, we didn't do a whole lot. I enrolled Gavin into Summer school because the first 2 days of summer he was bored out of his mind. We also got season passes to 7-peaks. Both boys enjoyed that, and it was nice to go for an hour or so every other day.
I had my gallbladder removed the end of July. I kept getting sick, and finally just couldn't take it anymore, so I went into the Dr. They did an ultrasound and my gallbladder was chuck full of stones. I went into surgery the next day. Everything went well and the recovery really wasn't too bad. It is nice to feel normal again! While I had surgery Gavin went and spent half the week at Dinkelman's--which he thought was the coolest thing ever! My parents helped out a lot with taking care of Parker. It is so nice to have a good family you can rely on when you need them.
Both kids just keep growing. Parker's new favorite thing to do is climb. He will climb anything, anywhere to get what he wants. One day I ran into my bedroom to grab something, when I came back Parker had climbed up onto the kitchen counter, gotten into the kitchen sink, turned on the water and was filling up bowl after bowl of water and then dumping it all over the carpet. I was only gone for about 3 minutes. This kid keeps me on my toes!

No comments:

Post a Comment