Bressain's parents held a family reunion at a huge, beautiful home in Midway. His parents and all his siblings with their families came. We did a lot of card playing, relaxing, chatting, eating treats, watching movies and sitting in the hot tub. It was great to get away and catch up with each other. Gavin enjoyed himself, I really didn't see much of him the whole time, he was so busy playing with his cousins. It is sad but I only got these few pic's of Parker playing in our bath tub. The kid thought it was the coolest thing ever, and would get so ticked whenever we made him get out.
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Dinkelman Family Reunion
Bressain's parents held a family reunion at a huge, beautiful home in Midway. His parents and all his siblings with their families came. We did a lot of card playing, relaxing, chatting, eating treats, watching movies and sitting in the hot tub. It was great to get away and catch up with each other. Gavin enjoyed himself, I really didn't see much of him the whole time, he was so busy playing with his cousins. It is sad but I only got these few pic's of Parker playing in our bath tub. The kid thought it was the coolest thing ever, and would get so ticked whenever we made him get out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment