My family went up to Whiting campground for an over nighter for the 4th. This was Gavin's first camping experience other than Father 'n Sons. We went up Sunday afternoon and came back Monday afternoon. Both Gavin and Parker had a blast. It was a lot of work keeping Parker out of trouble. He wasn't happy to stay around our campsite, he had to roam around into the street and up the mountains. We spent the night in my parents trailer, and we all actually slept pretty well. We took bikes up for the boys, but for some reason Parker only wanted to ride his cousin Katie's Dora bike. Overall, it was fun, I might consider doing it again. I'm not much of a camper, but I need to let my kids experience the fun of it.
Thursday, July 8, 2010
4th of July-Part 2-Camping!
My family went up to Whiting campground for an over nighter for the 4th. This was Gavin's first camping experience other than Father 'n Sons. We went up Sunday afternoon and came back Monday afternoon. Both Gavin and Parker had a blast. It was a lot of work keeping Parker out of trouble. He wasn't happy to stay around our campsite, he had to roam around into the street and up the mountains. We spent the night in my parents trailer, and we all actually slept pretty well. We took bikes up for the boys, but for some reason Parker only wanted to ride his cousin Katie's Dora bike. Overall, it was fun, I might consider doing it again. I'm not much of a camper, but I need to let my kids experience the fun of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment