Thursday, September 8, 2011

Gavin officially graduates Preschool

Gavin ended up doing about 2 1/2 yrs of preschool by the time you add in summer sessions. I know, it's a bit much--but it helped solve his boredom problems. Everyone is so much happier if Gavin is able to get out of the house and get his social time in. This year he did 2 different classes, he went to Mrs. Hardman's (his aunt) class on Mon/Wed/Fri. And to Mrs Staheli's class on Tues/Thurs. He loves school, hopefully he feels that way for a long time!

His class for Mrs. Hardman--L to R: Gavin, Jack, Drew, Kaden, Kanyon, Lindsey, Ryker
 He had 2 speech parts, and was able to memorize both of them.
 Giving his teacher a hug, it was so fun to have my sister be his teacher this year. I liked hearing her stories about things he did while he was there, and also things he excelled in and things that he needed to work on.
 It's official--no more preschool for this guy! Next step--Kindergarten!
His teacher-Mrs. Hardman and the Aide- Mrs. Tate
*I didn't take any pic's at Mrs. Staheli's graduation program, I was video recording it and couldn't hold them both at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment