Saturday, June 19, 2010

Gavin Graduates!!


Gavin graduated from his 3 yr old preschool class with flying colors. The last day of school he had a program to show us all what he had learned. I had full intentions of taking lots of pictures and even remembered the video camera. Unfortunately, I took this one pic and then a message came up saying my memory card was full. BUMMER!!
Here he is sitting by Kanyon, who was his best friend in the class. He talked about Kanyon daily. His teacher, Mrs. Beach, said they were inseparable. He learned a lot this year. He knows his numbers 1-20, and all of his letters--he can recognize them and tell me what sounds they make. He can write his first name. He wants to learn to read so badly, because his dad told him he can play all the funnest computer games if he knows how to read. I'm afraid he's going to be my little nerd--just like his Daddy!!

Gavin LOVES school! In fact, I decided to put him into summer preschool because he was so bored without it. He is doing well so far, his teacher is Mrs. Hardman (my sister), and he will have her for the 4 yr old preschool class as well.

I am glad he has 1 more year before kindergarten, I don't think I'm ready for him to go to the big school yet. It is amazing to me how fast this little dude is growing up. He is so fun to have in our family, everyday he makes me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment