Gavin getting woken up by a flashing camera.
Leslie had been look at this set for a while at this place up in Orem called Knight's Mattress & Furniture Outlet (lol, kind of shocked they have a website). Let me take that back, she was looking at a different set for a while but liked this one better. The other one was more of a lighter color wood which she liked but it didn't seem that sturdy. She had me go look at the lighter one and they were pretty much out of them but had this new darker color set. This one was a little more expensive but they were having a sale and it seemed like it was better quality. I usually worry about these newer furniture places that crop up but I was pretty happy about the price and service. Only complaint I had (which more an observation than a complaint) was the salesman/owner was a little odd but it sure beats getting ripped off at RC Willey.
It's sad when Gavin gets a bedroom set before we do, at least it's really nice. Gavin looks so tiny in that huge bed.
Getting all this furniture also further solidifies the start of getting ready for the new baby. We thought Gavin would have a problem moving into his new room and bed but he was all for it. We bought the bed spread and all that at Targèt but Leslie's not 100% on board with it. Since the pictures, we've put up blue valances which I think add a lot but I guess she's not crazy about it since there's no built in theme for pictures or whatever we could put on the walls. I figure we'll see something that fits at some point and then we'll be set but I'm taking suggestions.
Here's the rest of the set, if he takes care of it, I think this could last until he moves out...
Anyway, we're going to leave the baby's room pretty much the way it is and clean it up a little. Every new step brings us a little closer to being ready for Mr. Wiggles II and he can't come soon enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment